Monday, August 3, 2009

You Give me Fever

9. GOTTA SING GOTTA DANCE: I love performing. I’m no Broadway star but I think it’s fun to be on a stage performing anything. In high school, I participated in Gotta Sing Gotta Dance (talent show) for a number of years. Some of the GSGD performances are a little embarrassing but at the time, we thought they were so great. There was Wham's Wake Me Up, Fever, I'm so Excited, FAME and Jenny, please remind me what me did sophomore year. I can't remember. There was also a senior song where we wore our college sweatshirts and sang a sappy song to a slideshow of our baby and senior pics playing on a screen. I chose “I Will Remember You” by Sarah McLachlan for us and was blubbering by the second chorus. These events are truly some of my favorite memories from high school…


Fever--aren't trench coats, hats and sunglasses clever? we took them off to reveal shiny colored dresses. oh high school.

WHAM-wake me up before you go go

my solo--nice shot up my dress...

there was never a reason not to make t-shirts with puff paint

FAME-I'm gonna live forever

me & Theise

closing night speech

I'm so Excited

One More Round Girls
I'm so Excited
Seniors 97

2 comments:

Jenny N said...

Celebrate Good Times...Come on!

Jessie said...

Wow. Love the hair! Lookin hot!!