Wednesday, February 27, 2008

10 reasons to blog on a wednesday

1. last night I found a $100 bill in the street. awesome.
2. i hate the pants I'm wearing today. I should throw them out.
3. i'm working on a new mix cd right now. its current songs are
a. Janet Jackson-LUV
b. Blue Merle-If I Could
c .Cassie-Is it You
d. John Mayer-Say
e. Gavin Degraw-In love with a girl
f. No Air-Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown
g. Superstar-Lupe Fiasco
h. you-Chris Brown
i. Circle-Edie Brickell
g.
imagine-as performed by David Archuleta on American Idol
(Anybody have any suggestions for other songs to put on the mix?)
4. We had a little American Idol get together last night and pre-show, I rocked it on Guitar Hero. Who knew that could be so fun.
5. I laughed until I cried with Molly, Jared, Steve & Riley last night during our post-show conversation that had nothing to do with AI
6. I may get kicked out of my house and have to move. fingers crossed that doesn't happen. i'm on standby at the moment.
7. i'm taking Friday off to hang with Emily and Lesley: pedicures, movie, lunch, etc...
8. tomorrow afternoon is our support staff off-site meeting--we're going bowling.
9. i resigned to eat a hot pocket today for lunch. not a fan.
10. i pre-ordered my copy of the 4th and final Twilight book,
Breaking Dawn, on amazon.com. It will be released August 2nd. The first movie, Twilight, will be out in December.

2 comments:

Kevin and Leah Mitchell said...

how do you feel about sarah bareilles' (sp?) "love song"? it's on so much that i've grown to really like it. and my current fave is michael buble's "everything"--but that might not fit in with the rest of the fabulous songs on your cd. i still listen to the 2 mixes you gave me way back when for my bday. love them and love you.

Heather said...

I have been just about to start Twilight for a month. It has been on my nightstand for about that long. You made me excited to start it though.