Friday, February 15, 2008

who wants to be in my dance crew?

Well, I hope you all had a fabulous day yesterday. Under the excuse of "I walked home last night and actually never even made it to my home", I went into work in the afternoon after a leisurely morning with Les and Harris baking cupcakes. I put in a good solid two hours of work and then helped Melinda make a sign for her boyfriend's big Valentine's party. It turned out really cute. I had to make a last minute trip to the florist for one of my bosses and then I met some girfriends for dinner. What a fun group of girls. We had a very lovely time. Randomly there happened to be six old guys (not cute old like 80 but creepy old like 50 who think they can date younger girls) at a table next to ours (six cute girls) and we could hear them making jokes about putting our tables together. eeewwww. And why are six old guys out together at dinner on Valentine's Day anyway? Does anyone else think this is weird? Anyway, three of the girls left after dinner with the prospect of having a Valentine a little later in the evening. Molly and Jocelyn and I headed to the theater for Step Up 2. LOVED IT. It's a really cheesy and predictable movie, however the dancing is sick. sick = amazing. The story is much better in the first movie but the dancing in #2 is brilliant--just ridiculous. I could watch pretty people dance all day long. Yea for street dancing!

No comments: