Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i love tv

tuesday nights are just a big cry fest at my house. I have tears streaming down my face everytime i watch the biggest loser: tara running back down the hill to help dan climb up, blaine going home to see his new baby girl, ron pleading for his son mike, filipe and blaine letting mandi win a challenge (gotta give a shout out to the mos for being such good guys!) kristin gaining two pounds and being devastated, etc..etc...i feel like the biggest geek but I've recently learned i'm not the only one--you all cry and you know it :)

january and february are just so blah and unevenful--i watch a lot of tv these days...as for the bach, was it any suprise that naomi got booted? no, i didn't think so. The dove funeral and reincarnation schpeel would have sent me over the edge. I think Melissa and Jill are definitely the front runners and I would be happy with either. My guess is that Molly's the next to go... (although i LOVED her golf outfit--how cute was the skort and argyle sweater? yes, i said skort) and who isn't excited about next week-the return of Deanna? Is she there to win him back or just give him advice?? dun, dun, dun. that's the big debate among our group. and lucky ladies get to go to New Zealand--that is definitely on my list of places i woud love to go.

I do have a small life outside of television--i went iceskating last week (living up to my namesake, i tried to get fancy but my darn hips are just too big-i got stuck and we fell over) and molly and jocelyn both celebrated birthdays-holla! (it was the big 3-0 for J) We also saw the "He's Just Not That Into You" movie and thought it was pretty funny--loved Ginnifer Goodwin's character-she's a gem. I'm meeting up with some old BYU roommates tonight for Cafe Rio Wednesday and then an evening with American Idol and Top Chef...pretty good wednesday night...



No comments: