Monday, February 2, 2009

bits & pieces

as much as i look forward to monday nights, i'm not a big fan of monday mornings. yes, i'm almost 30, but getting out of bed is still just as hard at 29 as it was at 16. I am NOT a morning person. Also, all of my bosses are out of the office this week so 9-5 is taking way longer than 8 hours. Murray's license plates came in so he got a bath and is now all shiny and official. i've been on a mission to find a solid black wool coat and I'm embarrassed at the number that I've ordered online. Molly and Ash let me do a little fashion show to help me pick one and as I was pulling them out of the car, my little feet slipped and i faceplanted in the backseat--so glad that M had her camera within reach. And rest assured, black wool coat has been secured. okay, two black wool coats have been secured. I loved them both. the one on the right is actually a little different from the picture--it has some texture to it--almost like very subtle stripes. (Victoria's Secret has some really good deals on wool coats right now--most are 50% off or more). M and I went to the Jazz game on Friday and had a really nice time people watching and game watching. We laughed and cried over peanut butter pie at the dodo and watched an incredibly awkward date next to us. The man appeared to be a model for the cover of a romance novel and the girl, 20 years younger. After a few glasses of wine, though, it looked like there could be date #2. I didn't really participate in Saturday and Sunday was pretty chill. a little church, a little football and a little queso. love velveeta and rotel but you can't think about it too much or it creeps you out. poor cardinals--i was really rooting for them. that kurt warner seems like a stellar guy. maybe next year...

No comments: