Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Rich Coast

I've been back for a few days from my awesome trip to Costa Rica. I had an absolute blast--a great vacation. I'll write all about it and post A LOT of pics, but here are a few...


the road to Arenal

muddy girls--the ATV tour


yep, we stayed in a hostel one night. that's $6 and a night of my life i will never get backTabacon Thermal Resort--one of the coolest places ever a Tamarindo Sunset
Monteverde Canopy/Zipline Tour
sloshing through the jungle looking for monkeys and crocodiles

2 comments:

A Dunn Deal said...

looking for monkeys and crocs in your flip-flops, that seems reasonable! glad you had such a great time.

Molly Hickcox said...

my fav picture is the one of you in flips, terry cloth swimsuit cover and your tiffany's bracelet in the middle of a jungle in costa :) i love you more than i did before.