Thursday, October 2, 2008

a vacation from vacation

I'm still compiling pics and stories for posts about costa rica but I thought I'd blog about real life. Work is going good. We just had our postponed summer party/golf tournament and I was pleased with how it turned out. We kind of had to squeeze it in between some other projects and meetings so there wasn't a whole lot of anticipation or excitement for it (not like there had been for the original date) but it still went well. Everyone had a good time and I played okay--had a really stellar drive. The guys on my team said I "crushed it" :) Softball season for 3rd Base ended last night with a disappointing loss. Not really our year--summer and fall season didn't go so well. Oh well. I still had a great time and love playing softball. We'll sign-up again for April and do it all over again. I guess we really don't have anywhere to go but up. Little M is just the cutest thing and I have a lot of fun going over there and hangin with him and the rest of the Dunn clan. He's getting bigger and smiling and trying to roll over. Who knew a 10 lb wiggly-worm could captivate me so much. Les and Matt are headed to the Oregon State vs. Utah game tonight so I get to be the babysitter. Just me, M and Harris. The Cougars are doing extremely well and I've got fingers crossed for an undefeated season. Church is church and my singles ward is still a singles ward--nothing too much to report there. And that's about it. Looking forward to a weekend in St. George at the end of the month and trip home for Thanksgiving. I can't believe it's been since Christmas since I've been there.

No comments: