Thursday, March 20, 2008

Night Moves

















I went night skiing for the first time last night at Brighton with some friends and it was awesome. I LOVED it. I'm not a a great skier but for the most part was able to hang with these other kids. All of the runs that are open at night are greens and blues. There was one pretty steep hill that took me a while to get down but oh well. The other kids were all pretty good. Andy would oftentimes do a 180 and ski backwards and it totally looked like rollerskating backwards. Nate & Andy had some pretty awesome jumps and Jen is amazing on a snowboard and Jocelyn & Ash have inspired me to get better. Now, all I need is a pair of goggles and I'll fit right in. I didn't break anything and I didn't lose anything-I'd say it was a pretty good night.













This is taco-freakin-bell. WTH? (Thanks Joc for a good laugh)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nance, your life makes mine seem boring! You're hot!

Gina and Jon said...

Looks like so much fun, I haven't been at night in so so long!