Tuesday, March 18, 2008

in tha mix

it's a little random but i've completed my new mix and here is the final list:

1. Say-John Mayer
2. With You-Chris Brown (also my current ringtone)
3. If I Could-Blue Merle
4. In Love With a Girl-Gavin DeGraw
5. No Air-Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
6. Between the Lines-Sara Bareilles
7. Superstar-Lupe Fiasco (I'm a big fan of his--check out Kick, Push & Daydreamin' off his old album)
8. Is it You-Cassie (From Step Up 2: The Streets)
9. Cirlce-Edie Brickell
10. Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis
11. Imagine-David Archuleta (American Idol week 2)
12. Dance Like There's no Tomorrow-Paula Abdul (I'm prepared to take grief for this one)
13. Outta My Head-Ashlee Simpson
14. I'll be Waiting-Lenny Kravitz
15. Hot Stuff-Craig David
16. If I Had Eyes-Jack Johnson
17. Hey Baby-Omarion & Bow-Wow
18. Only Fooling Myself-Kate Voegle
19. Hollywood's Not America-Ferras
20. LUV-Janet Jackson

Alternates:
Shawty-Lil' Mama
Pocket full of Sunshine-Natasha Bedingfield
Your Love is a Lie-Simple Plan
Long Road to Ruin-Foo Fighters
Bad Girl-Danity Kane
Always Be-Jimmy Eat World

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Um, can I have a copy please? This looks like fun. Just what I need.