Wednesday, July 30, 2008

yadda, yadda, yadda

I'm not too interested in writing a full post so I'll resort to bullet points. that's really what my life is anyway: bullet points

1. John Mayer concert last Monday: so good. we were swooning. that was my fourth JM concert and by far my favorite. and he sang free-fallin' just for me. I heart John.

2. got sick last week but tried to deny it and ran myself into the ground: had a slumber party in Park City, went to the fireworks for the 24th, went to a baseball game, golfing, hair appointment, demolition derby (it got a little rainy), go, go ,go....

3. learned the error of my ways Sunday morning in the emergency room hooked to an iv with morphine

4. spent Monday and Tuesday at home

5. Phil and Marilyn came into town (no baby yet...)

6. will attempt a softball game tonight

p.s. don't forget to watch SYTYCD-final 6 tonight!


No comments: