Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mod-Podge, Alley-Cats, & Disco Lights



So the enrichment planning night went really well. I, of course, bought too much food but that is never a surprise. We had a fun night and I think had some really good ideas for the year. Around 10:30, we decided to mod-podge and I had a great time. I'm a big fan of craft projects but I think the other girls thought I was kind of a dork but I think they all liked it. That Saturday I was really lazy and watched 5 episodes of Friday Night Lights--man that show is good. I love Texas and I love football so it's kind of a no-brainer that I would get sucked into a series about Texas football. Go Panthers! I went to a few birthday celebrations that night-Happy Birthday Ashlee & Riley! For Ashlee's we ended up at the bowling alley and had a blast. It's pretty funny when the 15 year-olds next to you are more well-behaved. After awhile, they started mocking our enthusiam but we didn't care. Jocelyn rocked the house with a 197! We ended up back at Riley's house and had a spontaneous dance party in the basement. I love how evenings just evolve sometimes--you really didn't have a plan but at the end of the day you ended up having a fabulous time and you probably couldn't have planned it any better anyway.

No comments: