Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Moon

Mols emailed over a picture of the trailer poster for the New Moon movie coming out in November. I'm a big fan of the Twilight books and have read them all and I enjoyed the first movie....etc....etc....It's not that I've forgotten about the whole series but just haven't given it a whole lot of thought...until today. I totally got the vampire bite after seeing the pic and kind of got excited and was instantly scouring the interweb for any info, pics about the new movie...she also sent over a pic with the boys they cast as the wolf pack--i think they look perfect for the part. Here's the IMDB link to the cast list. Dakota Fanning as Jane?? very interesting. There's a new director to the 2nd movie and I've got high hopes for it. Only 230 days to go....

No comments: