Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

So not only are we celebrating Murphy's birthday, but it's my birthday as well. the big 2-9! What? When did I get this old? Anyway, my first present was the cutest giant cupcake cake pan from Emily--thanks Emily. Mom had used it and baked my birthday cake to show me. How cute is this? Les and Matt were able to bring home Murphy today so Dad picked up lunch and we all met back at their house for a little birthday lunch. So fun to celebrate with family. happy birthday to me.





3 comments:

Molly Hickcox said...

Can I please have one? I need to know where they got this for you :)

fancy nancy said...

the pan is made by wilton. i searched online and there are a number of places to get it: target.com, linens n things, sur la table, etc....

Natalie said...

Happy birthday! I've been thinking about Leslie and that baby...glad she made that made up August 1st deadline. Tell then congrats for us! And congrats to you on being an aunt again!