Wednesday, April 30, 2008

tagged!

So, I was tagged by Amylee. Here it is.....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 AM--I had an appointment at 8:30 AM

2. What do you usually have for breakfast? a bowl of cereal when i get to the office

3. What is your favorite CD of the moment? my latest mix cd or janet jackson's decade

4. What kind of car do you drive? Mitsubishi Galant--her name is Tinkerbell

5. Favorite sandwich? My mom's tuna fish sandwich on wheat bread with cheetos

6. Favorite item of clothing? I'd have to say flip flops and hoodies. But I do love to wear high-heels

7. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? it's hard to pick one but I think New Zealand would probably be at the top of the list. Austria & Switzerland is a close second

8. What color is your bathroom? hot pink and yellow

9. Where would you retire? probably a quiet beach town

10. Most memorable birthday? my 28th. It was a big group date--there were 10 of us--we ate dinner at the Snake Creek Grill in Heber and then stayed at a fun lodge in Park City and had buckwheat pancakes the next morning

11. Favorite sport to watch? football, no question. especially the Cougars :)

12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm definitely not a morning person but I generally go to bed before 11 so I don't know if that qualifies me as a night person

13. What is your shoe size? 6

14.Pets? I am an aunt to a 3 year old weimeraner, Harris.


15. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't think I thought about it a lot but I often would "play" secretary, waitress or set up a little nail salon on the piano bench. you know, dream big.

16. What are you today? i'm an executive assistant. i support three partners at a private equity fund

17. What is your favorite candy? I grew up addicted to sweetarts but then they changed their flavors and I don't love them as much. Lately it's been starburst or watermelon jolly ranchers.

18. What is your favorite flower? toss up between gerb daisies and tulips

19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May21-26. Belize, baby!

20. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the office

21. What is the last thing you ate? a jamba juice. orange-a-peel no banana

22. Do you wish on stars? Star light star bright...

23. What faith are you? Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

24. Who is the last person you spoke with on the phone? Ashley Mangus

25. Hair color? multicolor

26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mr. Evans--freshman algebra teacher.

27. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate

28. When was the last time you cried? It's been a while. I actually got a little teary watching Brooke get kicked off Idol last night. Poor girl fell apart.

29. What is under your bed? Big tupperwares of old books and stuff from college. also my old bed set.

30. What did you do last night? I went to a friend's house to get acquainted with her house/dogs. I'm going to be housesitting next week for her. I also had a softball game.

31. Favorite smell? something baking

32. What are you afraid of? Going crazy and buying cats and stretch pants. I also don't care much for clowns.

33. How many towns have you lived in? 3: Hewitt, TX and Provo, UT and Salt Lake City, UT. I also lived in the Dominican Republic for 4 months.

34. Do you make friends easily? I think so. I'm a fairly easy-going person

Okay, I TAG Mangsy, Jenny, Heather and Leah!


No comments: