Thursday, May 6, 2010

christmas miracles

do you believe in Christmas miracles? I do. It's a family joke when something goes right or is unexpected, it's a christmas miracle. A good chunk of the time, we feel a little like the Griswalds so we welcome these little miracles with open arms. Anyway, i needed a flight home a few weeks ago on very short notice. As part of my job, i coordinate a lot of travel and i happen to know that Dallas, oddly enough, is one of the most expensive markets we travel in, especially with few days notice. the pic below is a bit fuzzy (it was a screen shot) but click on it to make it bigger and you'll see my Christmas miracle.

as a small bonus miracle, i was able to get on the earlier flight for only $50

2 comments:

Jenny N said...

wow--that price difference is so crazy! It definitely was a Christmas Miracle.

Kim said...

Awesome!

I know what you mean about crazy-expensive flights to Dallas. It's nuts that it costs me the SAME to fly to my parents house that it costs to fly to Dallas--even though they are TWICE as far away!