Tuesday, May 6, 2008

houston-you have a problem

I had a great weekend and thanks to my new camera that I L-O-V-E, I was able to capture it all.

Friday: NBA Playoffs Round 1: Game 6 Utah Jazz vs. Houston Rockets
Jazz 113 Rockets 91

and I'm such a girl--totally a fan of cutie Kyle Korver. so much so I have a jersey in his honor. Here's a quick clip of him for 2 points!


Saturday morning: the driving range with the girls. We are determined to become better golfers. And with the help of Armando, we might just do that. i didn't do that great--a lot of "a swing and a miss" but the problem with golf is that you'll have this one amazing shot that keeps you coming back for more and that's exactly what happened.


Saturday afternoon: I drove up to Evanston to hang with Grandpa J. He is doing A LOT better but still not home yet. He was in much better spirits and even up and around. He turned 87 on the 2nd and we've been lucky to have him around for so long. Grandma informed me that she is now able to fit in a 4/6 pant and unbenounced to her she was sporting a somewhat skinny jean--she doesn't care for wide-leg pants :) Overall we had a great visit. Happy Birthday Grandpa-I love you.

Saturday night: met up with Joc and Molly for a little greek food and then went and saw Made of Honor with Joc and Cami. pretty cute movie but very predictable and cliche. tiny shorts guy was my favorite.


2 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

I love to go to the driving range and I agree its the one good shot out of 20 really bad ones that keep you going back!

Heather said...

I must admit that I'm a fan of Kyle Korver too. I blush everytime he gets put in....