Thursday, November 19, 2009

just life

1. my 88 year-old grandpa has an ipod
2. no matter how many times i drag the razor across my knee, i still have a few strays
3. it's disturbing to me that the parking lot of SCORZ in Lehi is full at 2 PM on a Thursday
4. i have never walked out of Target empty-handed
5. it's rare if an episode of Biggest Loser doesn't bring tears to my eyes
6. thanksgiving is less than a week away and I'm really looking forward to going home. (The stars at night are big and bright...)
7. iphones should have vocal-command texting
8. work weeks should be 4 days long
9. i'm still craving the jamba juice i dropped and didn't get to enjoy on wednesday
10. i swallowed a reese's pieces whole thinking it was an advil
11. scarves are my new favorite item. i am specifically looking for one in mustard yellow.

1 comment:

Payne said...

now am craving a jamba