Wednesday, December 24, 2008

and then there was one...day left...

my christmas eve started at 5 AM with loads of laundry, a Chritmas episode of Saved by the Bell and the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air--you know, the one with Boys II Men. I got to work and immediately downloaded their version of Let it Snow. Phil is going to fix my headlights today. They BOTH went out and I've been driving with my brights the last week. My apologies to everyone who "flashed" me to make sure I knew I was driving with my high beams. Your message is noted. And a lehi family christmas has officially begun. Em came in on Sunday and Phil and Marilyn got here yesterday. It's a Christmas Miracle they're even here in the first place--I can't believe all the snow!! I love that it's a white lehi family christmas but man, it's annoying. I hope you're all well and with the ones you love this holiday season. Wise Men Still Seek Him. Merry Christmas!

And laying his finger aside of his nose, And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose; He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle, And away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good-Night!"

No comments: